Welcome to Prime Jewelry Find our FAQ below...
- Where are you located?
We are based in Melbourne Australia.
- What kind of material do you use for your jewellery?
We use a variety of material such as high quality titanium stainless steel, sterling silver, tungsten metal that is highly durable, never fade and comfortable to wear.
- Do you use real Gold/Silver in your jewellery?
Yes we often use gold and silver plating on some of our rings.
- How long does it take to Ship our products?
We process all orders within 48 hours and we urge the customer to allow up to 15 days to receive the product, this is due to customs delaying all jewellery shipment for better examination and our limited stock availability in addition to ensure each ring is made to high standards before shipping.
- Are you rings hypoallergenic?
Yes. We ensure our products are allergy free where possible. Please read here for more info on titanium steel http://www.4facets.com/titanium.html
- What type of care do you recommend for your product?
•Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
•Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch.
•Keep pieces separate to avoid rubbing.
• Store in a dry area away from direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
• Never go swimming wearing your jewellery. Chlorine in swimming pools will damage metal.
• Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
• Keep jewellery away from harsh chemicals such as household cleaning fluids, hairspray, body lotions and perfume.
- Do you offer refunds?
Yes we do on all items that are faulty, we offer exchanges for sizes that don't fit. We don't offer refunds for change of mind. We stand by our quality jewelry and we 're sure you'll love it.